One day last week my Gram took Lilly to lunch and to the dollar store. That girl LOVES the dollar store! You can let her pick out 4 or 5 things and she's more excited to get all of those things than 1 expensive toy! There wasn't really a
reason that my Gram took her, but she likes to every once in a while...just as I take Luke to hers once in a while so Lilly and I can do something fun. Luke takes up so much more of my time and it makes me feel like she doesn't get enough undivided attention sometimes...as does my Gram, so it works! It also gave me a chance to spend a little alone time with my favorite little man too!
So I took a few photos of him acting silly...
Mommy's favorite little man!
pushing buttons on the dishwasher...
knowing he's not supposed too!
Look at that smile!!!
Lilly with her new dance outfit
from Mommy & Daddy!
she loves her new dance bag
pretty :-)
Very cute Andrea! Nice to spend time seperately too!
ReplyDeleteI actually thought of you, Angela while writing this post! You'll totally see what I mean soon!
ReplyDelete